
Hello Everybody!
I kind of thought I had this thingy rigged that you could only get on if I invited you, then if you bookmarked the blog it would always let you on.. Unfortunately that shows you all how little I know about this blogging business..
I created the blog for our Friends and family, local and out of state, but there are certain people In this world I would prefer DIDN'T know the latest and greatest.. So I am REALLY going to go private, please comment on this post with your e-mail address if you would like to continue to follow our 'exciting' life! It just creates one more step in viewing our blog, you just have to enter your e-mail to log in.. I think.. We will see how it goes..
I will be changing it to Private next Thursday.. Please send me your e-mails!
Thanks for understanding..
Rod, Jennie & Cassidy



13 comments:
Of Course we need to be invited! ropersgirl3@hotmail.com
I've been thinking about this too. You just never know. Add me to your list brittanyb1999@yahoo.com
I guess if you dont want to add me to your list you should know i will be spying on you out my front door with my binocs! shareen.carter@gmail.com
We're in srcarter5@gmail.com. I have been thinking about going private too.
happy130@ymail.com
I love reading your blog so count me in.
ydnewc1@hotmail.com
add us
I think you have mine, we'd love to keep reading!!
Me too! Me too! kbrown724@gmail.com (Or am I a creeper you're trying to avoid?)
add me too! lynsiewebb@yahoo.com
olsongirl@gmail.com
:)
miss.messie@gmail.com
Love your Blog! Thanks for the invite!
dee.applegate@comcast.net
Post a Comment