November 01, 2008

Pre-School Halloween Party..

Cassidy's school had a fun trunk or treat. The kids all dressed up in their costumes, and the parents backed into the little parking area and the kids came in shifts. There were some really cute little costumes! The reason you see a picture of Cassidy SMILING is because when her group came out, I hid.. That's right.. I HID! So she wouldn't see me and participate instead of cling to me!
Here is her whole class. The princess in the back is Miss Candy, she is Cassidy's favorite teacher. Cassidy says she is 'like Jani, huh mom'.. So she MUST be special!
Here we are, sis not smiling.. Although, she was quite excited to see me dressed up! She kept calling me 'cowboy' in a low voice.. It was hilarious!
Here is Shar and her two boys! Cassidy loves playing with her cousins.. And they really help her be more.. uh.. normal??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so your blog is THE cutest of anyones I've seen. You huys are adorable and should be featured be in some country living magazine somewhere. Seriously!!! Congrats on the puppies!!!