November 13, 2008

Obama Won.. So we bought a Gun..

Yes, it is true. It came with 2- 17 round magazines, which soon you will not be able to buy. I don't really like how it shoots, I still prefer my 9mm revolver. But Rod LOVES it and is very pleased with his purchase.
We enjoy target shooting on a regular basis. Cassidy likes to put the empty casings back. She has just as much fun playing in the back of the truck as she does shooting!

It is disappointing that people who enjoy recreational shooting do not know how to pick up after themselves! PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT!!! Seriously, we couldn't believe the junk people left behind. We picked up as much as we could fit in our bags..

Here is sis modeling her 'earrings' that's what she calls the earplugs! At least she keeps them in!
It is no secret Rod and I were not fans of either of the presidential candidates, we voted for the one that we HOPED would protect our interests the most. I hope you all did the same!
The NRA goes the extra mile to help protect our rights as Americans, it doesn't make sense to control guns for law abiding citizens when the people who misuse them will still obtain and use them illegally..
NRA needs your support! go to www.nra.org sign up today!

No comments: