November 17, 2008

8 Years and Counting..

Today is our anniversary.. I am not a big "lets celebrate" for anniversaries, V Day etc.. (Although I do enjoy putting on birthday parties..) However, I do appreciate how hard my sweetheart works for our little family. I have never enjoyed being around someone as much as I do Rod.. And never expected my life to turn out so well and complete! How lucky am I?? Thanks Darlin!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope you had a nice night.

Jenn said...

congratulations! you guys are so cute!

Carter Family said...

congrats you guys!!! Heres to many more:)

Tatum said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

JenRocks said...

Congratulations on your 8-year anniversary! That is so awesome! Your family is so cute. Your daughter is adorable! It is so great to catch up after our 20+ year absence.
Take care, your long lost Cascade Ele. friend - Jen :)