Cassidy turned four! The time has flown by, I look at her and still see my baby girl, but then she talks like some crazy grown up! Rod got her a ceiling fan because hers broke a couple of months ago, and silly as it sounds, it was her favorite present!

She wanted a Spider Man birthday, she has already informed me that next year she would like a bat man birthday.. But officially her first request was a
Scooby Doo birthday, which we celebrated early.. in anticipation for her new brothers arrival.


You all know how much I LOVE pictures of me, especially 9 months pregnant! But Sis was crawling across me to get away from Chuck E Cheese! It was hilarious, so I had to share the picture!

We all had a good time. It was so nice of
Shareen, Brittany, Mom and Janice to spend their afternoons helping me keep track of 8 kids 4 and under! Thanks you guys for helping me make
Sis's birthday a special one!
No comments:
Post a Comment