
I know he was only a week old, but I was already stir crazy and we never miss
Genola Days! So we went to the parade and the Rodeo! It was
alot of fun.

Ya gotta love small town parades. They make two trips and throw candy for the kids. The home made floats and fellow towns people who participate are awesome!

Jack was working cows with his dad, but his little brother Cannon got to come and he is just a cutie! AND
Cassidy was nice to him, although she refused to put her arm around him, let alone touch him at all for the picture!


Here is Sis and Ryann. Such darling cowgirls!

It was a fun rodeo, I didn't watch
alot of it because I was enjoying watching the kids play more!


Here we are, 2009,
Cassidy 4 years old, Cody 1 week old.. Rod and I are ageless!
No comments:
Post a Comment