Although I have not been very good at keeping this updated on a regular basis, I have been doing it for a year now! I am taking it off of private for a while, to give additional friends and family I have found through face book to follow our wonderful but boring lives and watch our kids grow.. So comment or e-mail me with your e-mail address if you would like me to add you, (I will be changing it back to private).
Thanks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
9 years ago



1 comment:
I seen your blog post about family pics, and thought I would check you out. Cassidy is such beautiful girl, how lucky you are. And to say I do agree, Cody looks alot like Rod. He's super cute too. I'm still trying to get Casey to pull up Fairview and go camping. We are up there at his moms cabin atlest twice a year(almost every time everyone's up also). Please do add my email so when you change over again I can still keep in touch. jema0m@q.com
Post a Comment