October 27, 2008

Thornton Halloween Party..

My friend Brittany throws a BIG shin dig every Halloween! Both sides of her family come and they carve pumpkins, play games and do crafts. This year we also got to go on pony rides! It was fun!
The kids all dressed up and they were all adorable!

Cassidy was a spider..

Ryann was Dorthoy..
She handed the reins over to Rod and I KNEW we were in trouble! Dewy is such a cute pony. He has the quickest little trot! It was fun to go for a ride!

The neighbors cat was checking out Brittany's hat! It looked like the perfect Halloween picture!

2 comments:

lynsie said...

I LOVE Cassidy. Adam and I love reading all about her. She is my kind of little girl. reminds me of someone....let me think... oh yeah, HER MOMMA! She has the greatest little personality. I love that she wanted to be a spider! Not a princess, not a fairy, A SPIDER. And I love her daily jeep ride adventures. You are such a great momma, I know from experience remember! I love and miss you too!

JRC said...

You are such a sweetie! Yeah, no princess or fairy for Sis.. She wanted to be a Spider or a Snake.. Didn't have any luck finding a snake so the spider won!