October 16, 2008

They're Here!!

Ashlie had 5 Puppies! We knew she was going to have alot becaue she was SO BIG!! She had 2 Black, 1 Black with white on his chest, 1 Black & Silver and 1 White one! I haven't completely 'inspected' them but as of now I am guessing we have three boys and two girls. Ash is exhausted! But like before she is a great mom and they were super clean births, which is awesome for me!!
Their daddy's name is Dr. Pepper, so I am going to name them after soda pop! If you think of any unique puppy names that have to do with soda, please let me know!
So far so good.. The first handful of days are really the scariest for me! Plus I get NO sleep! Any way, I will keep posting pics as they grow.. :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!

Shasta, Sprite, Bubbles, Fizz, Pepsi, Soda

Brittany said...

Congratulations Ashley!! I cant wait to come and see them. One has got to be Diet Coke!! We cant wait to come and pick one out.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!! I need to road trip out to see them when they get older, PLAYDATE!