
For the past few years we have a tradition to go to the pumpkin patch with our good friends the Hardy's. We pick out the perfect pumpkins, take them home and carve them while the guys watch T.V.
Cassidy was so excited that we were going and talked about it all day.. She fell asleep in the car on the way there, and didn't even wake up for the tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch!

Since she is such a bundle of joy when she wakes up anyway, we couldn't get her to pick out a pumpkin. So we picked out the ones we wanted and rode the tractor back. She was happy to be awake for that!

This is Cannon Hardy, he is almost a year old and such a sweet baby!

Cannon is helping
Jer spot the best pumpkins!

There are little stands where we can take pictures and here are the three kids being ghosts. You notice Jack, as always a picture perfect grin, And
Cassidy is smiling too, oh wait... No she isn't..

Even though she doesn't look happy, I still think she had fun. I know I did!

Cassidy wanted to carve the pumpkin she picked out from her
Pre-School
Field trip. She asked for me to carve a C for her, and you can't see the marks, but she pretty much gored the rest of the pumpkin in the spirit of "carving" ..

I had to pick an easy pumpkin design this year. I am such a slow carver, and Lori is the fastest carver in the west! No matter what she chooses to carve she always finishes at least 20 minutes before me! Even though I picked an easy one!

Here is Loris Ghost that says "BOO" and Jacks "j" which is why
Cassidy wanted a "C'.


I would say she is not my child, but Rod doesn't like vegetables. So it HAS to come from me.. Seriously?? Eating RAW pumpkin? She ate so much of my top, I finally had to cut her off because I was worried my lid wouldn't hold up!

Here's Jack, smiling as always!

AND the speedy Carver!!

And Sis, who pretty much likes to destroy what ever she can..

All in all it was a really fun night!
4 comments:
Once again, she is SO cute! I really want to come visit. Email me, lynsiewebb@yahoo.com and let's make plans. Tristan and I (and maybe even Adam) will come out and visit you!
That is funny that the guys watch TV while the girls carve the pumpkins.
Looks like so much fun!!!! I can't believe Cassidy eats the top! That is so awesome!!
How Fun! I haven't carved pumpkins forever! I love that you and Jeremy are still such great friends! You both have such cute families and what a fun tradition to have!
Post a Comment