January 02, 2010

October, Country Festival 2009

Slowly but surely I am getting caught up!

I try to think of fun activities to do with Sis that has to do with the season. My friend heard of this little fair and instead of our annual Thanksgiving Point trip we decided to try it out. It was pretty small, but there were a couple of activities to do with the kids and there were some booths set up for food and shopping etc. Cassidy's favorite one was the face painting booth! She HAD to have a snake!
I could only wash her face around the snake for 2 Days, finally I told her it had to come off for church, and she replied with "but Jesus wants to see my snake, he really likes them!" What do you say to that? No he doesn't?? It doesn't match your dress? seriously..

Can't go to a fair without the cotton candy! YUMMY!
They had a couple of activities, like a petting zoo, hay ride and maze. You can see Sis & Jack peeking over the edge. They also made a witch craft out of an egg carton!


There were plenty of picture opportunities! Cassidy had to pose for all of them!
Cody slept through most of it, but liked the Hay ride. All in all it was a fun afternoon!

No comments: