
And so the tradition continues.. going to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin!


It was really cold this year! But it was as fun as always!

Cassidy & Jack seemed to be more excited about the stems of the pumpkins!


This was
Cassidy's first year of actually carving the pumpkin herself! She did a really good job too! I was very proud of her! This is the first year she didn't enjoy taking out the guts though, and she didn't eat them either.. Thankfully!


Jack decided his needed an extra.. something..

From Left to Right:
Cassidy's, Jennie's, Lori's, Jacks

Cody was the cutest chick ever for Halloween. He slept the whole time, but it was fun to dress him up anyway!

I know this is surprising.. But
Cassidy wanted to be a tiger.. Our neighbors loaned us this darling WARM costume. I had to convince her she couldn't wear it 24/7 but it was perfect for Halloween and she LOVED it!
2 comments:
You guys are the cutest family!! wow!! your kids are growing like weeds!!
Jennie... OH MY GOSH... Cody is SOOOOOOOO cute... I seriously have got to come and see you guys!!!
Post a Comment