September 27, 2008

Barefoot & Pregnant..

Our little Ash is pregnant again! In fact she is due in just a couple more weeks! Her tummy has gotten HUGE this time! She TOTALLY waddles when she walks! It is hilarious. I am really excited this time around and not nearly as nervous. She was such a good mom she leaves little to worry about.
The picture below is of her walking (waddling).. We bred her to an AKC registered Black Mini Schnauzer from Ogden. He has a really good shape and conformation and seemed to have a happy go lucky personality.. But who wouldn't with his job??
Through the whole process it has made us all remember her first litter.. They are 6 months old now and hopefully all have good families. I have not forgotten how much work puppies were and am not really excited about the messy parts. But they were more fun than work. And we loved and adored ALL FOUR!
So here is a big "HELLO" to Drama (Pixie), Tank-Harley (Tank), Arctic Rush (Wilbur) and last but not least, Lucy (Porsche). WE MISS YOU!!

2 comments:

Goldie said...

More babies!!! Yahoo, she looks great! I can't wait to see pics! Have you found homes for any of them?

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OH my goodness.. did I tell you I have one of these dogs? I LOVE him! Oh and these puppies are adorable!