September 29, 2008

ALL 4 FALL!!

Rod stopped just off to the side of the road to take this picture! He is quite the photographer!
Some crazy Hog Riders took this family pic of us!



These 2 photos were taken by our aspiring photographer.. she did pretty good! Well, except for cutting off our heads!
Utah is the BEST!! Fall is my favorite season, especially WARM Fall weather. Last weekend we decided to drive the Nebo Loop to oooh and ahhh at the changing leaves. And it was beautiful! These pictures do not do it justice, so if you get spare time, I suggest taking a cruise around the loop before it is too late!
It doesn't matter where we go or what we are doing. Cassidy finds dirt and plays in it regardless of what else is going on.. She loves it??

One of my most favorite places is the Gratto. It use to be a locals secret but they have put a lot of work into improving it and it even has a trail marker sign now. It is sad to see it so popular, but you can see from the following photo's why it is..


I asked some hippies to take this one for us! It embarrasses Rod SO much when I talk to strangers! As you can see, Sis was being her normal photogenic self! All in all it was a really enjoyable ride and a great family day!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your hair Jennie! You guys got some cute family pictures.

lori said...

Beautiful pictures! You look GREAT Jennie! We went up 2 weekends ago cutting wood up Payson Canyon! And I have to agree...it's well worth the drive!

lynsie said...

I love those pictures! You look so beautiful. I was on a drive today, tristan won't nap in his crib... he sleeps though the night in it but if he even sees me bringin him near it during the day he erupts into crocodile tears, and my drive took me to benjamin as it often does. I thought about you and wondered if you would be suprised if I came to visit, then realized I have no idea were you live! I would love to come see you next time I am out driving so send me your address. I would of course call first too. Hope all is going good. Love ya!

Goldie said...

You look so hot!!!!!! Cassidy is SO big, I miss you guys :)
Are you working next week?

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

you look GORGEOUS!! These pics are beautiful too! Miss you :) Love you!