August 29, 2008

Summer Fun..


This is Cassidy's BEST Boy Jack! They have been friends pretty much since birth. They play really well together and he teaches her things I do not think of.. Like hopping on one foot, break dancing and the proper way to get bucked off a bull.. Cassidy is not a big fan of the water, hopefully I will be a nicer (skinnier) mom next summer and actually take her to a real swimming pool..


We have had a lot of play time this summer! Cassidy LOVES her play dates with her friend Ryann. We are lucky that she lives so close. It is sure helpful to me when I am trying to clean house to have someone here to play with sis so I can get something done! Ryann's mom ESPECIALLY likes it when Ryann plays at our house.. She is sure to come home extremely dirty!

This picture is taken post-ice cream cones.. :)

No comments: