So, my sister in-law laughs at me because I was so stressed out about Sis going to school. She has been very clingy the last couple of weeks and I was worried she would throw a fit when I dropped her off. She was a little concerned, but thankfully she is in her cousin Cole's class and he doesn't have a care in the world! She picked her 'pack pack' out and it is almost as big as she is!
I had the
cutest 'first day of school' outfit planned. The knee socks went clear to the middle of her thigh so it didn't work out like I had planned. Hey, she is my only child..

Here is
Cassidy and Cole getting ready to head to school!

CHEESE!!
3 comments:
So, so cute. It is fun you have them going together to school!
Preschool!! SO cute!! Ava started 1st grade, and I am dying! Love that you are a blogger now!! MISS YOU.
I cant beleive she is goin to pre-school. Looks like she had a good time. You have been tagged on my blog.
Post a Comment