August 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!








So the festivities began with Cassidy's friend party..
She really wanted a Madagascar party with a lot of pools and a jungle..
well.. couldn't locate a jungle (unless my back yard counts) I was able to gather a few pools, and with my sister Jerrilynn's help and 2 hours later, 350 water balloons. The balloons didn't last more than 20 minutes or so, but they were sure a hit! Cassidy really tried hard to hit ME with them!

It was a little too windy so the kids were not as excited about playing in the water for a long time. They hung out on the deck listening to the Madagascar soundtrack! It seemed like they all had a good time and Cassidy loved it!(and is already planning next years party.. I guess she really is my daughter!)

She was especially happy her Jani came to the party..
On her actual birthday Cassidy and I went to Toy Story 3 with Brittany, Ryann & Austyn, Then she picked McDonalds as her special dinner, so we ate Chicken Nuggets and French Fries!
Then we had her family cake and ice cream party.


The Hardy's came, and we love it when they visit! Jack & Cassidy have been friends since she was born!
and Grandma Applegate made the trip again to celebrate sis's birthday..That is alot of driving in one weekend!


She got way too spoiled, and as always I promise next year will be different.. Yeah.. we will see right?

I love you baby girl.. You have made our lives so much brighter..
you are my sunshine for sure!

All professional pics taken for both Cassidy & Cody were by
Kristy Taylor, Delicious Photography.
If you would like her contact information let me know!

1 comment:

laura said...

Adorable pictures! The Yellowstone park vacation looked awesome. Looks like you had a blast. It's fun to see some of your family too.