April 01, 2009

Now THIS is TALENT!!

Who knew you could ride a horse in a Tu Tu? At least she is being safe and wearing her riding helmet!

4 comments:

Goldie said...

She is SOOOOO cute! she is very multi-talented! Post some pics of you pregnant...if you don't want to just send them to me.....love you

lynsie said...

I don't know why but my reading list NEVER shows when you post a new post, so I forget to check, and then there are like a million posts that I would have commented on. I can't figure it out so I will just check more often. 81 days to go! Pretty exciting! Sad about saying bye to Mule family members. I LOVE MULES and have never ridden one. How are you feeling?

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

CUTE! I love her, seriously!

Stormy Kerby said...

OMG that is soooo cute!!