January 29, 2009

Fun with the Cousins!

A few of Joyce's kids spent a couple of nights at our house the weekend she got married.
Here is Lyns and Jarron adventuring to the top of the hay pile in the barn.

Here is Cassidy showing off her 3 year old riding skills!

And Tyler & Rynn also enjoying Daisy's hospitality.

If it had been warmer outside I bet Lyns would have stayed riding all day! She had a smile ear to ear! It was really good to have them visit. It has been to long since I have spent that much time with them and It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

lynsie said...

I want to come ride your mules. Seriously, I would be just like little Lyns and I would probably have a huge smile! I can't believe that Cassidy can ride, I mean of course she can but it is just suprising. She is such a cowgirl. :) Hope your doing good. Love you!